5DT prides itself in hiring the best of the best, and we are constantly searching for top candidates who want to work in the exciting field of Virtual Reality and Simulation. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
We currently have the following vacancies:
|Computer Engineer / Software Developer||Pretoria, South Africa||Development of Virtual Reality and Simulator software. Development of framework and application software in either C++, C# or Unity. Development of mobile applications. Development of database applications in SQL.|
|Sales Person||Pretoria, South Africa||Sales of training simulators in the mining, construction, trucking, aerospace and defence industries. Must have a proven track record of sales.|
|Graphics Artist||Pretoria, South Africa||Development of vehicle, machine and aircraft entities, objects and props for training simulators and virtual worlds using 3-D Studio Max and Photoshop.|
|Storeman||Pretoria, South Africa||Administration of parts using Acctivate, Excel and Google Sheets. Creation of new part numbers. Ordering of parts. Booking parts in and out of the system. Accepting and inspecting parts. Conducting parts inventories.|
|Receptionist||Pretoria, South Africa||Reception and telephone (20 extensions). General admin with Word. Accounts receivable with Quickbooks. Database entry with Excel and Google Sheets|
|Database Administrator||Pretoria, South Africa||Administration of database of potential prospects (about 10,000 contacts) in Salesforce, LinkedIn, Excel and Google Sheets. New database entries (about 500 per month).|
To apply online for one of these positions, please use this application form
You will not be able to save a partially completed application so make sure you have all your information at hand before you start. This includes:
- Personal Details
- Link (URL) to your LinkedIn Profile (If you have one). To find the link (URL) to your LinkedIn profile, log into your LinkedIn home page. Click the ‘Profile’ tab at the top of the page, then click on ‘Edit Profile’. Once you are on the ‘Edit Profile’ page, the link (URL) for your LinkedIn profile page appears just below your photo (right next to the ‘Contact Info’ section).
- Academic Record (Start and Completion year [YYYY] of each qualification)
- Employment History (Start date & month [YYYY-MM] and end date & month [YYYY-MM] for each company that you worked with)
- 3 Professional References (Name, position, company and mobile number)
- Your CV/Resume, which you will upload at the end of the application. Your CV/Resume must be in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) or Microsoft Word (.docx) format and the file size must be smaller than 1 MB.
- Link to your portfolio (Only If you are applying for a Graphics Artist Position).
Your privacy is important to 5DT, and as such any information you provide in this form will not be distributed outside of 5DT.