5DT makes operators safer, more productive and less destructive using advanced training tools that have been optimized on mine sites around the world over the past 20 years.
5DT offers a Training Solution, not merely training simulators. The 5DT training solution consists of the following elements:
- Training Simulators
- Computer-Based Training (CBT) Systems (e-learning)
5DT has a well established Mining and Construction Knowledge Base. We have spent a lot of time underground, in surface mines and on construction sites, interacting with real operators and real machines. We also work closely with the world’s best training departments and schools to refine our methodologies, products and learning material.
5DT offers complete Training Simulator families for underground mining, surface mining, construction and transport:
- Underground Coal Mining Training Simulators
- Underground Hard Rock Mining Training Simulators
- Surface Mining Training Simulators
- Construction Training Simulators
- Transport Training Simulators
Worldwide Installation Base
5DT is proud to have the following prestigious organizations as customers.
- BHP Billiton
- Anglo Coal
- Anglo Platinum
- Peabody Energy
- INADEH (Panama)
- SENA (Colombia)
- Patriot Coal
- TAFE (NSW, Australia)
- Foskor (South Africa)
- Angico-Eagle (Canada)
- Fortescue Metals Group (Australia)
- Kentucky Coal Academy
- Mining Industry Skills Centre
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
5DT uses Real OEM Parts and Performance Data in its simulators and has developed training simulators for machines by the following OEMs.
- Atlas Copco
Advanced Technologies by 5DT
- Degree of freedom (6-DOF) electrical motion base
- High performance ground interaction technology
- Active force-feedback steering
- 360° Field of view training simulators and visualization studios
- SimCAB swap-out within 3 minutes without the use of any tools or cranes
5DT works very closely with its customers. This approach has led to unprecedented growth for 5DT.
We look forward to working with you in the near future.